I know, I know....it's sad. Rest assured that while I am not blogging, I am doing many other fruitful projects...I promise I'm not just laying around watching old "Everybody Loves Raymond" episodes or anything like that.
So, I wouldn't even be doing this if Hilary hadn't named me in her blog like 3 days ago. So thanks, Hilary, and I'm sure my VAST readership thanks you as well. (ha!)
Here goes: Two Things
*2 names you go by
*2 parts of your heritage
2.German and that's seriously it. I'm practically half and half although it leans to the English side a bit.
*2 things that scare you
2. Losing ANY member of my family, especially husband or kids
*2 of your everyday essentials
1. Lipstick: Currently in love with the Estee Lauder Electric Live wire. Scrumptious
2. Prayer (I probably should change the order of those...)
*2 things you are wearing right now
1. White tee shirt
2. Brown peasant skirt that is more comfy than any pair of PJ's in the world
*2 of your favorite bands or musical artists (at the moment)
1. Il Divo
2. Amici (The opera band)
*2 favorite songs (at the moment)
1. Never good at picking favorite songs...ummm...Oh Holy Night
2. Unchained Melody....it's on both the Il Divo and Amici CDs and is gorgeous sung classically like that
*2 things you want in a relationship (other than real love)
1. My children bring me more joy than I can possibly explain
2. My children bring me more frustration than I can possibly explain (and they aren't even teenagers yet!)
*2 physical things that appeal to you (in the opposite sex)
1. Hair. It MUST be curly. Thank heaven Joel has curly hair or I wouldn't have given him a second look
*2 of your favorite hobbies
*2 things you want really badly
1. A 50 mm lens.... (copying Hilary here, but it's definitely the only thing on my Christmas list...)
2. A house of my very own. (I'll share with Joel and the kids)
*2 places you want to go on vacation
2. Anywhere else in Europe
*2 things you want to do before you die
1. See my grandkids (Copying Hilary again, but it's true)
2. Get back to the size I was when I got married...or at least a lot closer to it.
*2 ways that you are stereotypically a dude/chick
1. The aforementioned lipstick obsession.
2. I cry at all kinds of movies/commercials/stories
*2 things you are thinking about now
1. That I need to transcribe Joel's dissertation interviews
2. What I'm gonna do on my next scrapbook page (It's about lipstick)
*2 stores you shop at
*2 people i would like to see take this quiz
1. Ashley my SIL
2. Anyone who reads this blog who hasn't taken it yet. I think I'm the last person to take it of any blogs I read....so it's a free for all.
Coming soon: A blog about keeping your joy. I've been thinking about it a lot and I promise to do it ASAP. For now, feel the joy of having gotten to know me a tiny bit better.