1. Big surprise here, but my new camera. I love the fact that I took 82 shots of Chloe's birthday party. I never would have done that with film because that's almost 4 rolls, plus expensive developing and no guarantee that they would all be great, or even good. I love being able to choose what to develop. Maybe the camera will pay for itself after a year or so without all the film purchases and processing costs. Maybe not. Regardless, I'm in love with it.
2. My flat iron. Who knew that something like a flat iron could tame my nearly un-tameable tresses? Unfortunately, I still wear my hair in a pony tail most of the time because a) it takes me over an hour to blow dry, product-ize, and flat iron my hair and b) a 7 month old and long hair worn down don't mix very well. But when I do wear it down it just makes me smile because I don't feel like I look like some freak with big hair. (And I also love that I got it for $40.00 brand new in the box on eBay. What a steal!)
3. Downy Simple Pleasures fabric softener. I came across this by accident, but I'm hooked. My mother-in-law gave me some of the Vanilla Lavender scented kind because she doesn't use fabric softener and bought it thinking it was detergent. The stuff is heavenly. When I do laundry the whole house smells wonderful for several hours. I am especially fond of the Vanilla Lavender scent and also really like the Jasmine Water Lily scent.
4. Our minivan. Every once in a while I wonder if we should have gotten another sedan and just crammed three carseats in an effort to be more frugal. But then I realize how much easier life is with the van and I am so glad for the circumstances that allowed us to get it. Not to mention it's red, and I love red. (Ours is a 2002...not a 2007 like in the link. That would really be something.)
5. Bazzill Cardstock. I admit it, I have become a paper snob. I cannot scrapbook without the textured cardstock anymore. It just doesn't have the right feel, and the colors aren't as luscious, and it just makes my layouts seem that much more finished. I still have a ton of non-Bazzill cardstock and use it only in times of dire scrapbook emergencies (like, I don't have any left of that color in Bazzill and I have to finish tonight) or for Sunday lesson visual aids or for art projects for the kids.
6. My computer. Goes without saying probably, but it helps make my life more sane. I rarely watch TV, so it's my downtime. Also my feed the baby time. (No link...much as I love it, it's nothing special. We all have one. :) )
7. The new comforters Mamah bought for Bria and Chloe. They are just so my style and the girls were in desperate need of decent bedding. It just makes me so happy when I walk into their room and see them. I am wanting to do some canvases for above their beds that match. My brain is full of great ideas, but my time is left wanting. Sometime soon, though.
8. Speaking of home decor, I found this design blog the other day and I absolutely adore it. I love perusing and getting ideas. Not only for my own home, but for my scrapbooks. I also just really like looking at it...totally inspires my creativity.
9. My stroller. I've had it for 2 years now...it's a bike trailer/stroller combo dealio and although I rarely use it with my bike, I love, love, love walking with it. I have been so hard on strollers in the past. I don't use them for mall walking, I use them for going outside and walking to the park and through the grass and dirt and all that. This one is wonderful. I am so happy that spring is finally on its way and the sun is out so we can go on more walks. Sophia really loves it. No matter how cranky she is, I can put her in the stroller and go for a jaunt and she is happy the entire time. Lifesaver for Mommy, really.
10. Triscuits and cream cheese. My new diet is hard when it comes to snacking. But, Triscuits are totally only made out of whole wheat and oil. So they're cool. And cream cheese is allowed. So, it really saves me from eating things I shouldn't. And Joel's hooked now, too. (No link here either...I'm assuming you all know what Triscuits and Cream Cheese are.)
What are ten things YOU love?