It is 1pm, Friday, August 3.
Already today, Sophia has:
- Pulled every dishtowel out of the drawer and distributed them over the entire house.
- Taken the pots and pans out of the cupboard three different times.
- Written with crayon on the wall.
- Unfolded all of my newly folded laundry.
- Found a half drunk bottle of water and spilled it on the carpet in an attempt to drink it.
- Gotten into the game cupboard, pulled out several board games and nearly choked on a gamepiece.
- Drawn on herself with a pen.
- Taken the lid of the garbage and proceeded to rummage around till she found an empty macaroni and cheese box to carry around.
- Thrown her entire breakfast on the floor without eating any of it.
- Broken my sunglasses.
- Driven her older sisters nuts during movie time by pushing all the buttons on the TV.
- Climbed on several different pieces of furniture, and fallen off a couple.
- Taken toothbrushes, makeup and toothpaste out of my bathroom drawer, never to be found again.
- Taken her diaper off (this is a new trick) during her naptime, and then pooped on her blanket.