It's another tag. But I wanted to do it....my friend Lacey tagged me.
Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Ten years ago this month I was released from my mission in Romania.
2. Getting a job teaching at the Senior MTC.
3. Sneaking my way into the Concert Choir at BYU...thanks to Annie asking Dr. Wilberg if I could sing even though I wasn't enrolled in school that semester. (He said yes, and I didn't have to audition!)
4. Also sneaking my way into voice lessons at BYU. Just paid the professor privately until I enrolled in Winter semester.
5. Trying to adjust to things like talking to boys again, and eating American food. It made me totally sick for the first few months I was home.
Five things on my "to do" list today:
1. Write my syllabus for SUU.
2. Do a bit of grocery shopping.
3. Take Sophie to her 12 month well child check, even though she is now 14 months.
4. Work with some of the Fiddler on the Roof kids at the high school.
5. Clean the kitchen.
Five snacks I enjoy:
1. m&m's (but not for a while).
2. My LA Weightloss bars, which are surprisingly good. (Yes, I joined.)
3. Raw veggies. (My problem is I'm too lazy to cut them up.)
4. Crackers: Especially Triscuits and Wheat thins.
5. I can't think of a fifth...popcorn?
Five songs I know the lyrics to:
1. I am a Child of God
2. The Rose (Barbra Streisand)
3. Someone like you (from Jekyll and Hyde)
4. Vieni, non tardar (from The Marriage of Figaro)
5. Somebody (Depeche Mode)
Five things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off all the dang student loans.
2. Buy a house...or better, build my dream house.
3. Buy the best camera and lenses out there.
4. Put away for the girls' college tuitions/missions.
5. Go to Disneyland. :)
Five bad habits: (I am assuming that these are bad habits I have, and not just random bad habits I can think of.)
1. Sitting at the computer doing nothing important.
2. Procrastinating till the last second.
5. Disorganization (not so much a habit as a way of life).
Five things I would never wear again:
1. "Mom" jeans.
2. Big huge long man shirts.
3. Big glasses. (I just cringe when I see the specs that I used to wear!)
5. Anything super frilly.
Five of my favorite toys.
1. My camera.
2. My piano.
3. The internet
4. Scrapbook schtuff. Especially pretty paper.
5. Books to read