So, because I'm totally insane, I've decided (at the urging of many friends and family) to start doing a little more with photography. I've put up a photography website---well, blog, since it's free---and I need your feedback.
Go look here: photographybylara.blogspot.com Then, please answer the following questions:
1. Does it make sense? Can you figure out how to find the photo galleries, the session and pricing information and all that stuff?
2. Do you like how it looks? If you hate it, do you have suggestions?
3. Do you think the pictures are worthy? You can click on all of them to see them a bit larger. (I'll be adding more gradually, I've just been pretty swamped. I've been making this website for nearly a week now.)
4. Would you hire me to photograph your kids/family?
5. How much would you pay me for a session? (You may notice that I do not have pricing information up yet. Because I have no clue what to charge.)
6. Please vote in the poll on the top of the sidebar about your preferred method of purchasing prints.
That's a lot of questions. Hopefully I'll get lots of answers!
(And in case you're wondering, I'm hoping to do only 1 or 2 sessions per month, and probably not any this month. I can do a bit more once Fiddler on the Roof is finished since that is taking up about 6 hours a week right now.)