1. I couldn't go to sleep last night.
2. I stayed up later than I should have reading instead of trying to go to sleep.
3. Bria was up at around 5:30 this morning, excited for her field trip and worried she'd be late for school and miss all the fun.
4. Bria came in my room about every ten minutes from 6:00-7:30 wanting me to take her to school "right now!"
5. When I finally did take her to school, it was raining, which kind of depressed me.
6. A little while later I looked out the window and found it was now snowing, which REALLY depressed me.
7. I took Chloe and Sophie to a play this morning (which is also where Bria went for her field trip). But first I snapped a photo of Chloe in the snow.
8. Sophie was good for the first half, and after that I had to walk the foyer with her. Thankfully, Chloe is my musical theater junkie and she stayed put in her seat, absolutely enthralled. In any other situation she would have made it harder by trying to follow me.
9. I think my thyroid needs adjusting. I have been just dragging for the past couple weeks. Even after going off sugar again and exercising more.
10. I hurriedly cleaned up the house this afternoon before Joel got home.
11. When Joel came home he locked himself in the bedroom for a phone interview with a University. I have been nervous about it since they emailed him yesterday to schedule it. (Joel said it went well, by the way.)
12. I went and taught lessons at SUU for 3 hours.
13. I picked up Bria from her group violin lesson.
14. We walked out to the car (parked far away) having to stop every 2.6 seconds so that Bria could examine a rock or climb on a bicycle rack.
15. I drove home with my eyes barely open.
16. Thankfully Joel had dinner ready, and I tried to rest for a second.
17. I had to make cookies for the choir potluck at 6:30. (I burned them...big surprise.)
18. I rushed the kids into shoes, coats and the car.
19. Got to the choir potluck late, sans cookies.
20. Chased Sophie around so she wouldn't get into mischief before the babysitter got there.
21. Sang my heart out for a few minutes.
22. Sophie got brought back upstairs, so I dealt with her and then took her back down to the sitter.
23. Sang my heart out again.
24. Sophie came up again, this time for good.
25. Finally came home and collapsed.
I meant to blog about General Conference today but I just didn't get to it and my brain is like silly putty right now so I don't think I could form any coherent thought if I tried. Tomorrow. We hope. We can always hope.