Joel is now home, and will be flying out to interview in a few days. Right now, cousins are over (we are still up north) and the kids are playing. Too bad it has to be in the house since it's raining.
Deb tagged me to do this meme, so I thought I'd tackle it right now, even though I think the questions are a bit too thought provoking for my current state of mind. But here goes anyway:
1. My children and husband
3. The Gospel
1. That Joel will never get a university job
2. Bugs of every kind, especially moths
3. That something bad will happen to my kids (that's pretty all encompassing, I know...but I have a lot of fears involving my girls.)
1. Lose weight
2. Be financially stable
3. Be more organized
3 current obsessions/collections:
3 random surprising facts about me:
1. I am not off sugar anymore and am having a terrible time giving it up again. (Random, but not surprising.)
2. I did several cartwheels yesterday out on the lawn with my kids. I was trying to teach Chloe how to do one, and Bria how to do one properly.
3. I am currently a little obsessed with playing word games on facebook. (Perhaps that should have gone on the above category.)