So this meme for kids has been on a couple of my friends' blogs recently, and I decided I'd do it. I asked both Bria and Chloe the questions, but made sure they didn't hear each other's answers....wouldn't want to sway them in any way, after all! Their answers are amusing. They are also rather revealing....like that first question? It shows that Bria talks all the time, and Chloe stays up till midnight. Also, you'd think the ONLY thing I care about in the world is that they have a clean room. Okay, so sometimes it seems that way to me, too.
1. What is something mom always says to you?
Bria: Be quiet.
Chloe: Go to bed.
2. What makes mom happy?
Bria: A clean house.
Chloe: Cleaning our room.
3. What makes mom sad?
Bria: When the house is not clean.
Chloe: Not cleaning our room.
4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Bria: Tickling me.
Chloe: By telling funny stories?
5. What was your mom like as a child?
Bria: You looked kind of like me?
Chloe: I don't know!!!
6. How old is your mom?
Bria: About to be 34.....I mean, she IS 34!
7. How tall is your mom?
Bria: 6 feet?
Chloe: (stood on a kitchen chair with her hands up in the air) This tall to the ground!
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Bria: Clean your room.
9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
10. If your mom became famous, what would it be for?
11. What is your mom really good at?
12. What is your mom not so good at?
Chloe: Umm........are you good at dancing? I don't know!
13. What does your mom do for her job?
Bria: Singing lessons.
Chloe: Wash the dishes?
14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Bria: Fettucine alfredo
Chloe: Deviled eggs?
15. What makes you proud of your mom?
Bria: Helping me do violin.
Chloe: Cleaning our room for us.
16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Bria: Alvin & the chipmunks, 'cause they sing.
17. What is something you and your mom do together?
Bria: Get ready for school.
Chloe: Go on walks.
18. How are you and your mom the same?
Bria: Our color of hair.
Chloe: We both have brown hair.
19. How are you and your mom different?
Bria: Our freckles. 'Cause you have them on your chest and I don't.
Chloe: You're big and I'm small.
20 How do you know your mom loves you?
Bria: You help us clean our room.
Chloe: You kiss me and hug me and say I love you.