This week is going to be crazy. Insane. I will be surprised if I actually survive it, in fact.
Just a few of the things on my to-do list:
1. Finish the dang Halloween costumes. I am oh-so-close, but time is running out. Mainly, I have to throw together something for Joel to be the scarecrow, and it probably isn't going to be very true to Oz, but oh well.
2. Plan Bria's baptism. This includes rehearsing a musical number, taking photos, figuring out what desserts we'll make for afterwards, and when the heck I'm going to make them. And then actually making them. I am glad I will never have to plan a baptism for the day after Halloween again...it's kind of overwhelming.
3. Edit a million (okay, so it's just four) photoshoots. With my slow computer and my carpal tunnel. Sigh.
4. Get my house guest worthy, since lots of family will be in town for the baptism. Some of them will even be here for Halloween, which is the fun part of doing this at this time of year.
5. Still do all the normal teaching of lessons, rehearsing, carting kids places, etc., which is often enough to make me crazy all by itself.
6. Stay sane.
So, you can see I have absolutely no time for blogging until maybe Saturday night. This presents a dilemma, because I made a random commitment to myself to blog every day for the rest of the year. I could break it, because, let's face it, blogging is certainly not the most important thing in the world, much as I enjoy it. But I won't. I thought of something even better.
I looked in Google analytics to see what my most popular pages are for the last year, based on Google searches. And let me tell you, those Google searchers sure know how to find the fun posts. I am going to re-post the top four-one a day-for the rest of this week. Then, of course, I will post Halloween pictures on Saturday and Baptism pictures on Sunday. Problem solved.
Don't miss me too much, and enjoy a laugh or two at my expense these next few days!