But in case you don't know why, I now give you the top ten reasons I am thankful for Children's Place. (Or just PLACE, since that's what Bria calls it.)
1. Amazingly adorable clothes (for girls anyway--I never pay much attention to their boy fare, sorry).
2. High quality clothing for reasonable prices.
3. Awesome sales. If you know how to work their clearances, coupons, and rewards programs, then you can get their stuff for cheaper than you could at WalMart. Seriously. I almost never pay full price there, and usually get stuff for a downright steal.
4. Totally appeals to my matchy matchy girly needs. I will rue the day when Bria is too big to shop there for her clothes. Of course, by then, she would be mortified to match her sisters, so I suppose it's all good.
5. They send me great coupons for my kids' birthdays, and just because they love me. And they do love me. I am their best customer, after all.
6. Did I mention the clothes are totally adorable?
7. Hair accessories that match all outfits. Also, hair accessories for all seasons.
8. Great customer service. For instance, I wanted to buy a certain pair of socks at the St. George store, and they were out of stock. I mentioned to the clerk I'd try to find them online, so she just handed me a coupon code for free shipping since they didn't have what I wanted in the store! How many places do that?
9. Best socks ever. They don't even fall off the little baby feet like every other sock in the entire world does.
10. Just look at my girls in their Christmas dresses! And isn't Sophie's hat to die for? And the matching hair accessories on Bria and Chloe? And the matching tights? And the dresses? And the shoes? How could you not love this PLACE?
(I took the picture on Sunday right before Church. They always get to wear the Christmas outfit for the first time in the Primary Program, which was also on Sunday along with the ward split. Busy day.)