That's all folks.
Today is Halloween (want to see our costumes?) and the end of this 31 Day series, and I am here to give an accounting.
My Top Five Lessons Learned
1. Stuff doesn't bring you happiness.
2. Putting things away immediately saves a lot of work later.
3. Just a few minutes a day makes a huge difference.
4. Getting rid of the clutter is more freeing than I originally thought.
5. Organization is something you have to constantly keep up with.
Writing a 31 Day Series on your blog is insane. But you learn a lot from it, even if you feel like you didn't sleep for the entire month of October.
For November, I'm going to sleep more. But I am going to get to the big decluttering projects October didn't allow. Namely kids' rooms and craft storage.
I might even write about it.
See the linky parties I link up to here.