That’s all folks.
Five Lessons Learned from Decluttering My Whole Life
1. Stuff doesn’t bring you happiness.
2. Putting things away immediately saves a lot of work later.
3. Just a few minutes a day makes a huge difference.
4. Getting rid of the clutter is more freeing than I originally thought.
5. Organization is something you have to constantly keep up with.
Writing a 31 Day Series on your blog is insane. But you learn a lot from it, even if you feel like you didn’t sleep for the entire month of October.
For November, I’m going to sleep more. But I am also going to get to the big decluttering projects October didn’t allow. Namely kids’ rooms and craft storage.
I might even write about it.
What was the biggest thing you learned from decluttering this month?
Want to start the 30-day declutter challenge?
Fill out the form at the very end of this post and you will receive an email each day with a new decluttering assignment.
Are you ready to declutter your life?
Join the 31 day challenge to get rid of clutter and make room for peace.