One of our Valentine's traditions is our little mailboxes (read about them back HERE), and the girls absolutely adore them. They woke up on February 1st like it was Christmas morning or something and ran down to see what was in their mailboxes.
And I'm afraid they were disappointed. Because I don't seem to take this particular tradition as seriously as they do. But, never fear, by the end of the day I had managed to put together a little something to stick in their boxes for that day.
I put some Hershey's Kisses and Hugs into baggies and used these cute little bag toppers I designed. I also wrote a little love note to each girl on the other side (which Bria didn't even notice until she was throwing the topper away two days later...)
They turned out pretty cute, don't you think?
Want to make some for yourself?
1. Enter your email in the form above to download the .pdf file
2. Print onto white cardstock.
3. Using a paper trimmer, trim along dotted lines.
4. Using a paper scorer, score at 2.5 inches
5. Fold in half
6. Fill baggie with Hugs and Kisses (I didn't have any plain sandwich bags on hand, so I just used Ziploc baggies and cut off the zippy part)
7. Fold down top of baggie, add bag topper, and staple down.
More Valentine's Day Printables:
Paris Themed Valentine's Day Printable
e.e. cummings Valentine's Day Printable
See the linky parties I link up to here.