I asked my 15-year old daughter, Bria, to make a gift guide again this year. Her gift guide from last year was a big hit, and she is so detailed and conscious of what’s cool right now that I knew you would love another Bria researched gift guide for teenage girls.
Make sure to check out our Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide—Find hundreds of gift ideas for EVERYONE on your list!
She came up with an absolutely amazing list of things that a typical teenage girl will absolutely love. It includes all the basics: Make-up, hair, skincare, jewelry, electronics, and more. I have NO idea what I will be getting her for Christmas this year since I obviously can’t purchase all of it! Plus, some of it I want for myself now. I guess the teenage girl in me has never quite grown up!
With no further ado, here is Bria’s ultimate gift guide for teen girls (affiliate links):
Make-up and Hair Gifts for the Teen Girl:
2. Beauty Blender Pro: Comes with a sponge applicator to help blend make-up flawlessly. Includes a cleanserkit to keep the sponge clean, which can also be used to clean any make-up brushes and applicators. Amazon
3. Acrylic Make-up and Jewelry Organizer: Bria likes the fact that it is clear and she can see everything in it. Also, it’s just plain a great way to organize your make-up without having it be scattered everywhere, the way hers is now (hint, hint). Amazon
8. Hot Tools Curling Iron: It’s a simple curling iron, but Bria uses it all. the. time. It has become her favorite go to. We found it because they use it at the salon where she gets her hair cut. Amazon
Electronic Gifts for the Teen Girl:
3. Camera lens clip for phone: This is pretty dang cool for someone who is interested in photography. It comes with a wide-angle, fish-eye, macro, and CPL lens. Bria ended up getting one for Christmas the year she wrote this gift guide and she has taken some super cool photos with it. Amazon
I can’t imagine spending so much on headphones, but apparently they are really good. 2018 update* I now own my own pair of Beats Solo and now I understand the allure.
6. Crosley Portable Turntable: Bria found this at Urban Outfitters originally, but they are available on Amazon for a better price. This is a perfect gift for a teenager who loves vintage music and enjoys picking up vinyl from the thrift store. It comes in a variety of colors, too. I sort of want one, actually! Amazon
9. Selfie Stick: You knew it would be on the list, right? Good news, my middle daughter, Chloe, bought herself one and it is actually a pretty fun gift. She has enjoyed experimenting with it, and has not been annoying (so far)! Even I have to admit it has come in pretty handy for group selfies. Amazon
10. Just Dance 2019: My girls adore playing Just Dance, (see them playing it here) and it is always fun to have new songs and dances available. It’s such a great way for them to get exercise and have fun at the same time. Amazon
12. Bluetooth Speaker: Bria originally chose a speaker that was pink and shaped like a diamond, which is perfect for the teen girl, but it is no longer available. This orange one is an excellent speaker and still cute enough. Amazon
Miscellaneous Gifts for the Teen Girl:
2. Lokai Bracelet: These are all the rage right now amongst teen girls. The bracelet includes one bead filled with water from the highest point in the world (Mt. Everest), reminding you to stay hopeful. Another bead is filled with mud from the lowest point in the world (The Dead Sea), reminding you to stay humble. Amazon
4. Secret Decoder Ring: This is a fun and stylish ring that really works! Write your daughter a note in secret code to go with it, or she can have fun with friends writing all their secrets out in code. Amazon
10. Thread Wallet: These wallets are really, really small and thin, yet they hold your money and cards really nicely with an elastic material. You can attach it to a backpack or a water bottle and dispense with the purse. Amazon
Finally, because every girl has her own unique style, here are some of Bria’s very favorite clothing stores for teenage girls. She says a gift card is always best!
Tentree.com (They plant 10 trees for every item of clothing you buy there, Bria—a member of the environmental club at school—LOVES that idea.)
This post may contain affiliate links, for more information, please see my disclosure.