This General Conference quote jar is a perfect activity to do with your young women or to make for your ministering sisters! Free printables and simple instructions included.
I’ve had the idea of pulling one quote from each talk in General Conference and making a quote jar with them for a couple years. I have just never actually done it until now!
And I’m super pleased with the result.
I plan to give these to my ministering sisters, but I think it would be a great project to do with the young women or maybe even the activity days girls.
It will be a fun way to study General Conference, I think.
Everything you need to make these is below—don’t forget to download your printables at the end of this post!
How to make a General Conference quote jar
Small Mason jars with standard size lids
Ribbon (I used red gingham ribbon)
Small craft/scrapbooking flowers (totally optional, but cute!)
1. Print out the quote pages (download them at the very end of this post).
2. Using a paper cutter or scissors, cut the quotes into strips.
3. Cut out the jar lid printable (download it at the end of this post).
4. Glue the jar lid ring to the lid (this makes it easier than having to deal with the two parts).
5. Glue the printable to the lid.
6. Tie ribbon around the lid—I like to glue it in place with small dots of hot glue.
7. Add a flower to the bow. I used hot glue to secure mine.
8. Fold up the quote strips and fill your General Conference quote jar!
Download your printables by entering your name and email address into the form at the end of this post.
You will receive an email containing both the jar lid printables and the quotes from April 2019 General Conference.
This post may contain affiliate links, for more information, please see my disclosure.
Download the Printables
Enter your email address to get the April 2019 General Conference quote printables delivered to your inbox.