Download and print these free printable Father’s Day gift tags to add a fun touch to any gift for Dad.
Use these printable gift tags this Father’s Day! The cute and colorful ties with different designs go with any gift you plan on giving the dads in your life for Father’s Day!
Check out our favorite Father’s Day gift ideas here:
You’ll need a cute gift tag whether you’ve made him his favorite cookies, bought him yet another new tie, or made him a personalized father’s day craft. These fun tie printable gift tags are a creative way to finish off your Father’s Day gifts.
There are five different tie designs available. The PDF file you will receive once you download contains all five designs. You can choose to print off a page with only one design, or you can choose to print all of them.
Each page has four gift tags on it—you can choose to cut them out as a rectangular card, or for an even more fun way to wrap your gift cut just the tie out! The generic “Happy Father’s Day” greeting on the tag makes them more versatile as well. They can be used for any special dads you love—brothers, sons, grandpas, friends, neighbors, and of course your own father (aka the best dad ever!). Add a personal touch by adding a handwritten note on the back of the tag.
How to use your Father’s Day gift tags:
- Fill out the form at the end of this post to download your tags.
- Print the tags onto white card stock paper for best results. You can use regular paper, but the tags will not be as durable. Heavy cardstock always works best for gift tags
- Use a paper trimmer to cut out the tags. I often use scissors because I don’t want to bother with the trimmer, but the paper trimmer will give you perfectly straight cuts.
- Punch a hole in the top with your hole punch.
- Thread fun ribbon or twine through the hole to attach the tag to your gift. Make sure to measure your item so you use enough ribbon to go around! I have a jar full of ribbon scraps that I use for projects like this one, but you could also buy assorted craft ribbon or some baker’s twine to add to your gift wrapping supplies!
Adding these tags to any item makes it presentable as a nice gift. No wrapping needed. No trying to find a gift bag that works for Mother’s Day. Just print these out and tie them on! Easy peasy!
Get your Father’s Day Gift Tags by adding your email address to the form at the bottom of this post. The digital file will be sent directly to your email inbox.
Enjoy! Happy Father’s Day!
These printable tags are for personal use only.