Want to give 12 Days of Christmas gifts to a neighbor, a coworker, or a family member? Download these adorable 12 Days of Christmas Gift Tags and pair them with small gifts to bring Christmas cheer! Gift ideas included.
The Twelve Days of Christmas is a familiar and fun Christmas carol that inspires holiday gift giving. It’s a super fun way to do Secret Santa or ding-dong ditch a neighbor every night. Use these free printable Christmas gift tags to give creative presents that are reminiscent of the original gifts from the carol.
When I was a child, I remember that someone did the 12 Days of Christmas for our family. We looked forward with great anticipation to see what they would be bringing next, and of course, we always tried to catch them in the act but never could. That is a cherished Christmas memory for me, and something I always want to do for others. I have done it a few times, and it really is even more fun to do the gifting!
This year, I wanted to make some 12 Days of Christmas printables to always have on hand. Below you’ll find a form to download your own printable gift tags, along with gift ideas for each of the twelve days.
When do the 12 Days of Christmas start?
You can start leaving gifts any time in December. If you want to finish up your gift series by Christmas Day, December 14th is the absolute last day you can start. This will have you giving your last treat on December 25th. December 13th is the most common day to begin before Christmas, but choose what works best for you!
That said, the actual 12 days of Christmas from the familiar Christmas song is meant to start on Christmas Day, ending on January 5th. This is a great way to keep the holiday spirit going until Advent is finished and ring in a happy new year for someone!
Twelve Days of Christmas Free Printable Gift Tags
How to download your printable tags
Enter your email address into the form below or at the bottom of the page. Your free file will be sent directly to your email inbox as a pdf.
How to use your 12 Days of Christmas tags
1. Using a color printer, print out the tags on to white cardstock paper.
2. Cut out the tags, using either scissors or a paper trimmer for perfectly straight lines.
3. You can use a hole punch to punch a hole somewhere in the top of the tag and then tie it on the gift with ribbon. Alternatively, you can always tape the tag on the gift.
Twelve Days of Christmas Gift Ideas
Gift sets to use for the entire 12 days:
- 12 Days of Christmas Ornaments by Kurt Adler
- 12 Days of Christmas Tree Ornaments
- 12 Days of Christmas Socks
1st Day of Christmas Gift Ideas
On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me…a partridge in a pear tree.
- Harry & David pear gift basket
- Homemade pear pie (my favorite!)
- Victoria’s Secret Pear Glace body lotion
- Pear flavored Jelly-Bellies
- Pear syrup
- Gummy pear fruit slices
- Partridge in a pear tree scented candle
- Partridge in a pear tree Christmas ornament
The 2nd Day of Christmas Gift Ideas
On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me…two turtle doves.
- A box of turtle chocolates
- Homemade chocolate pecan turtles
- Dove chocolates
- Dove body wash
- Dove beauty bar
- Turtle shaped cutting board
- Two turtle doves Christmas tree ornament
The 3rd Day of Christmas Gift Ideas
On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me…three French hens.
- French press coffee maker
- French press Godiva coffee set
- French manicure kit
- Gourmet French confectionary assortment
- French vanilla scented candle
- French vanilla syrup
- French vanilla body spray
- Three French hens Christmas tree ornament
The 4th Day of Christmas Gift Ideas
On the fourth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me…four calling birds.
- Four calling birds Christmas tree ornament
- iPhone accessories
- Bird feeder
- Bird watcher’s log book
- Red Bird brand peppermint candy
- Binoculars for bird watching
The 5th Day of Christmas Gift Ideas
On the fifth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me…five gold rings.
- Krispy Kreme glazed doughnuts
- Five golden rings Christmas tree ornament
- Chunky hoop gold earring set
- Homemade pineapple upside down cake
- Gold glitter eye shimmer
- Gold Christmas napkin rings
The 6th Day of Christmas Gift Ideas
On the sixth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me…six geese a laying.
- Six geese a laying Christmas tree ornament
- Eggnog flavored Jelly-Bellies
- Eggnog flavored syrup
- Eggnog “breakfast of champions” mug
- A dozen eggs
- Goose head silly socks
- Certified silly goose water bottle sticker
The 7th Day of Christmas Gift Ideas
On the seventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me…seven swans a swimming.
- Swanson chicken broth
- Swim goggles
- Swan creek gingerbread scented candle
- Swan pendant necklace
- Seven swans a swimming beach towel
- Seven swans a swimming Christmas tree ornament
- Swan make-up bag
The 8th Day of Christmas Gift Ideas
On the eighth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me…eight maids a milking.
- Chocolate milk
- Hershey’s kisses (milk chocolate)
- Eight maids a milking Christmas tree ornament
- Brachs milk maid caramel candies
- Milk duds
- Feather duster
- Cow print apron
- Highland cow decor is super trendy right now
The 9th Day of Christmas Gift Ideas
On the ninth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me…nine ladies dancing.
- Ballerina cosmetic bag
- Nine ladies dancing Christmas tree ornament
- Spotify gift card for dancing music
- Apple music gift card
- Amazon music gift card
- Just dance bracelet
- “Dance like Johnny found you in a corner” tote bag
- Just Dance video game
- Tickets to a local production of The Nutcracker
The 10th Day of Christmas Gift Ideas
On the tenth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me…ten lords a leaping.
- Lord of the Rings boxed book set
- Jump rope
- Leapfrog educational toys
- Leap Year DVD
- Lord & Berry brand cosmetics
- Ten lords a leaping Christmas tree ornament
The 11th Day of Christmas Gift Ideas
On the eleventh day of Christmas, my true love gave to me…eleven pipers piping.
- Piping bags and tips set for bakers
- Pipe cleaner craft kit
- Christmas incense smoker
- Piping hot mug
- Tea sampler gift set (because tea is “piping hot”)
- Eleven pipers piping Christmas tree ornament
The 12th Day of Christmas Gift Ideas
On the twelfth day of Christmas, my true love gave to me…twelve drummers drumming.
- Twelve drummers drumming Christmas tree ornament
- Drumstick pendant necklace
- Drum set socks
- Drumstick lollipops
- Drumstick ice cream cones
Other free Christmas printables:
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt
- Christmas Coupons
- Christmas Activity Placemats for Kids
- Christmas Song Charades
- Hot Cocoa Gift Tags
- From Santa Gift Tags
**These printable gift tags are for personal use only**
Enjoy these twelve days of Christmas printables! And have a very merry Christmas!