One of our Valentine’s traditions is our little mailboxes and the girls absolutely adore them. They woke up on February 1st like it was Christmas morning or something and ran down to see what was in their mailboxes.
I’m afraid they were disappointed this time because I wasn’t ready this year. My girls take this particular tradition quite seriously—actually they take nearly all of our holiday traditions pretty seriously! But, never fear, by the end of the day I had managed to put together a little something to stick in their boxes for that day.
I put some Hershey’s Kisses and Hugs into baggies and made some cute little bag toppers. I also wrote a little love note to each girl on the other side (which my oldest didn’t even notice until she was throwing the topper away two days later…)
They turned out pretty cute! Want to make some for yourself?
1. Enter your email in the form at the end of this post to download the .pdf file. The file will be sent directly to your email.
2. Print onto white cardstock.
3. Using a paper trimmer, trim along dotted lines.
4. Using a paper scorer, score at 2.5 inches
5. Fold in half
6. Fill baggie with Hugs and Kisses (I didn’t have any plain sandwich bags on hand, so I just used Ziploc baggies and cut off the zippy part)
7. Fold down top of baggie, add bag topper, and staple down.
More Valentine’s Day Printables:
This post may contain affiliate links, for more information, please see my disclosure.
Download the Printable
Enter your email address to get the Hugs & Kisses Bag Topper Valentine's Printable delivered straight to your email inbox.